Sunday, April 1, 2012

Healthy Quick & Easy Pizza


Everyone loves pizza!! I'll do an "unhealthy" homemade pizza blog post soon, but  here's my healthy one first! I love doing this kind of easy and quick pizza for lunch or dinner if I don't feel like cooking.

Ingredients
-Tortilla
-Spaghetti Sauce
-Shredded cheese (I've done it with sliced too...just ripped it into several pieces and spread it over)
-Whatever else toppings you would like (I had leftover mushrooms from my salad stuff)

1. Set oven for broil.
2. Put tortilla on a greased cookie sheet.
3. Spoon some spaghetti sauce and spread it around.
4. Add cheese & toppings.
5. Broil until cheese is melted.

Super delicious and easy!!

Try it, and let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so easy and fun for kids to do too. Your little sister, Ellie, made it for dinner a few nights ago for she and her siblings. She was so proud of herself and they all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete